Monoblock Pump Low Pressure Misting System
Monoblock Pump Low Pressure Misting System manufacturer and supplier in India
Mono block Low pressure misting system
MISTING SYSTEM – GENERAL INSTRUCTIONS
- Best suitable for dust suppression, Terrace gardens and Indoor / Outdoor cooling like Portico.
- Always keep the pump below the tank level to increase the suction and achieve maximum pressure.
- Misting is possible only at high pressure
- Liquids used should be free from debris and sediments as it affects the performance of the mist nozzles.
- Adjust the pressure to the mist nozzles by opening the liquid return line accordingly. Certain quantity of
- water should be sent in the return line for optimal performance.
- Shutting the liquid return line to the tank completely affects the performance of pump and hence causes
- heating and affects the overall performance of the system.
- Use enough Teflon tapes where ever necessary in Joints and threads.
- Advised to deploy a plumber during initial setup.
- 16 meters of PU hose supplied with the setup.
- Install the nozzles on the sides of the subject at an approximate angle of 45 degree from sides for maximum
- Use plastic tag to tie the nozzles/hose to the poles or structure.
- Clean and maintain the system and nozzles periodically.
Application requires wetting like crushing